• Earthmoving, quarrying and mining
• Agricultural equipment
• Chassis grease point lubrication
• Pins, bushings and other sliding surface or pivot points
• All types of anti-friction bearings
• Ball joints
• Universal joints (U-joints)
• High and shock load applications
• Usable temperature range in continuous service is -30 to 130°C. Maximum temperature for short term exposure is 175°C.
• Saves on heavy-duty maintenance
Effective EP additive and molybdenum disulfide solid film lubricant protect against component wear under high load conditions and/or shock loading. Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces in wet operating conditions. Even if insufficient grease is used, some molybdenum disulfide tends to stay in place and protect metal surfaces.
• Long service life
Excellent oxidation resistance ensures enhanced grease service life.
• Ease of application
Good pumpability characteristics of the lithium thickener provide suitable flow properties for grease pump application systems.
• Wide range of applications
Multipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of heavy-duty automotive and industrial applications, reducing the number of different greases