• Industrial hydraulic equipments operated in plants and factories
• Industrial hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
• Enclosed gears operating under moderate load conditions
• Industrial circulating systems where a rust and oxidation inhibitor or antiwear oil is required
Kixx Hydro XW meets performance standards as below.
• Denison Hydraulics HF-0(ISO VG 32, 46, 68)
• Vickers 1-286-S [industrial applications], M-2950-S [mobile applications] (ISO VG 32, 46, 68)
• Cincinnati Milacron P-68 (ISO VG 32), P-69 (ISO VG 68), P-70 (ISO VG 46)
• Bosch Rexroth RE 90 220 and RE 07 075
• ISO Standard 6743 Part 4, Type HM
• DIN 51524 Part 2, HLP
• GB 11118.1-2011, L-HM
• US Steel 126 and 127
• Longer equipment life
Special anti-wear additive package reduces wear by protecting surfaces when applied load causes breakdown of the lubricating film.
• Reduced downtime
Effective rust and oxidation inhibitor system prevents
- the production of abrasive particles from rust & deposits
- varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown which can damage equipment surfaces & seals
- filters being blocked prematurely
• Trouble-free operation
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics provide excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination.Good anti-foam and air release properties ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
• Extended oil service life
High oxidation stability resists oil thickening and deposit formation in service, eliminating the need for unscheduled change of hydraulic fluid.