• Medium-speed trunk piston engines including latest designs instationary power generation, especially in high load factor operations
• Medium-speed trunk piston engines in marine service
• Approved by major manufacturers for use in their mediumspeed engines
• Wear Protection
High alkalinity levels control cylinder liner wear effectively and protect bearings from corrosion. High-performance antiwear additives provide excellent protection against adhesive wear for cams, camshaft and bearings. GS Marine 20 also provides a high degree of water tolerance and antifoam protection.
• Detergent-Dispersant Properties
Keeps crankcase and oil control rings clean. Prevents deposit formation throughout the engine. Reduces lube oil filter blockage. Effectively handles insolubles.
• Oxidation Stability
Oxidation inhibitors protect the oil against thermal stresses, protect engine parts from corrosion and reduce undercrown deposits while promoting extended lubricant life.
• Rust Prevention
Prevents corrosion of engine parts when engine is not in operation.
• Balanced Additive Combination
Provides minimum maintenance and downtime, long engine life and economical operation.