Steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions Industrial gas turbines operating under moderate service conditions where the oil is not exposed to excessively high temperatures Centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps, requiring a rust and oxidation inhibited oil (not recommended for use in breathing air compressors) Bath and circulating systems supplying rolling element bearings of all types, lightly loaded gear sets, vacuum pumps, machine tools (including computer controlled units), conveyors, electric motors, and low to moderate pressure hydraulic pumps where anti-wear properties are not required
• British Standard BS 489:1983 (ISO 32 to 68)
• German Standard DIN 51515 Part 1
• Meets the requirements of major turbine builders including GE, Westinghouse, ABB and Siemens
• David Brown Table M Gear Oil Grades OM, IM, 2M, 3M (ISO 32 to 100, respectively)
• ANSI/AGMA 9005-D94: AGMA Lubricant Nos. 1,2,3 (ISO 46, 68, 100, respectively)
• Cincinnati Milacron P-38, P-55, P-54 (ISO 32, 46, 68, respectively)
• Prolonged oil service life
The superior oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil breakdown during exposure to high temperature conditions for longer service life.
• Saves on maintenance and downtime
The highly refined base stocks and multi-component oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The special rust inhibitor protects components against corrosion.
• Trouble-free operation
The excellent water separability of the highly refined base stocks and special inhibitor system ensure rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor allows rapid release of entrained air while minimizing foam formation to enable reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
• Saves on inventory
The premium quality rust and oxidation inhibited formulation has multipurpose capability in a wide range of industrial applications for which this type of product is recommended, simplifying oil inventories and reducing the possibility of using the wrong lubricant.