• Mobile heavy-duty automotive engines converted to run on sweet natural gas or LPG
• Four-cycle stationary engines on sweet natural gas or LPG
• Digester gas (biogas) engines
• Gas powered co-generation engines
• 10W-40 : Cummins CES 20074 Recommended
• 15W-40 : Cummins CES 20074 Approved
• Maximizes engine life
Detergent additive provides excellent piston deposit control. Balanced sulfated ash level reduces valve surface deposits.
• Reduced maintenance costs
Outstanding oxidation and nitration resistance minimizes acid number increase, providing protection against bearing corrosion.
• Extended oil change periods
Very high oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnishes, reduces oil thickening and increases oil life.
• Increased service life
Low phosphorus content ensures exhaust system catalyst compatibility and, therefore, maximizes unit’s service life.