• Kixx PAO DX 15W-40 is a mixed fleets motor oil recommended for all naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CJ-4 grade is recommended.
• It is developed in response to the 2007 emissions standards
• It is formulated for superior performance with ULSD but also with both normal and low sulfur diesel fuels
• It is recommended for use in off-highway and construction applications which require an API CJ-4 Service Category.
• It meets the major diesel engine manufacturers requirements
• Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
• Mixed fleets including both old and new equipment
• Commercial road transport, including the latest electronic controlled engines.
• Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
• API CJ-4/SM, ACEA E9-12, VDS-4, MB 228.31, MAN 3275 Recommended
• MTU 2.1, DDC 93K218, Mack EO-M Premium Plus, RLD-3 Recommended
• Cummins 20081, Cat ECF 3, ECF-2, ECF-1a Recommended
• Enhanced emission control system life
Extends Diesel Particulate Filter(DPF) life for less frequent downtime and cleaning, thus decreasing your maintenance.
• Minimizes Inventory costs
Backwards compatible with all previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models. One oil for all services, in four-stroke gasoline and all naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines. One oil that allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that help save money, space, handling time, and avoid product misapplication.
• Reduced Maintenance and Operating costs
Excellent soot dispersion and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and injectors are well protected against wear and corrosion, lasting longer in service and requiring less maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimum downtime.
• Extends engine life to overhaul
High level of anti-wear additive protects against valve train wear and scuffing of highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication conditions.